About Me

My photo
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
I'm basically a 2D Technical Illustrator and have an Experience of 5 yrs in Technical Drawing (Automobile Industry). Currently I’m working as a Graphic Artist in TTI India , Chennai from September 2010. Have worked with Clients like Nissan, Ford, Audi, Chrysler, Volkeswagon etc… I’m more familiar with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop. Have also done lot of Freelancing in Technical Illustration and Realistic Artwork. Currently trying my hands on learning 3D Illustration….

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Technical Illustrations Line Art


I have Strong Knowledge for this Industrials Technical Illustrations i worked so many clients 





All My Technical Workshop Manuel Illustrations 
























































 By


Venkatesan S
2D Graphic Artist








1 comment:

  1. Hi Venkatesan,

    Am Sweta working as a project manager in BookBox (A social venture that makes animated books for children). Your illustrations are really awesome and great. We have a freelancing offer and I would like to know if you are interested.
    Please drop me a mail incase you want to know further more about the project and here is my email id sweta@bookbox.com.

    Meanwhile you can also visit our website to know more about us. www.bookbox.com


    Thanx
    Sweta

    ReplyDelete